For stabilizing and optimizing of the pH-value with simultaneous refilling of the natural buffer capacities (carbonate hardness / alkalinity) of the marine water.
- for optimal pH-value buffering
- optimizes the pH-value
- improved the buffer capacities of the marine water
- increases the carbonate hardness/alkalinity
- made of pure raw materials
- absolutely free of nitrates, phosphates and silicates
A stable pH-value is one of the most important and central preconditions to ensure the wellbeing and healthy growth of all maritime life forms in a marine aquarium.
hw® BufferMarin offers you a easy and simple applicable aiding tool to adjust and keep the pH-value in the recommended range of 8.0 to 8.5.
In the same way hw® BufferMarin stabilized and refills the buffer capacities of the aquarium water and prevent on this way possible hazards which could be caused by strong fluctuations in the pH-value.
- hw-BufferMarin® should be added directly in the aquarium at a place with high water movement.
- Use 1 level measuring scoop (8 ml) weekly for every 80 US gallons (150 liters) of aquarium water.
- Spread the measured quantity of hw-BufferMarin® into the outflow area of the filter or flow pump or scatter the granules gently across the entire water surface and ensure the water is sufficiently mixed to distribute the additive evenly.
- Please check frequently the pH value and alkalinity of your marine aquarium. The recommended values/levels of pH 8.0 – 8.6 and a carbonate hardness of 6° – 10° should be kept.
- If the values are strongly divergently like pH value lower 7.6 or higher than 9.1 and the alkalinity carbonate hardness is lower than 5° dKH, hw-BufferMarin® should be added daily till the desired alkalinity/carbonate hardness level is reached.
- As with all water parameters, avoid any too sudden increase. Do not use more than 1 doses of hw-BufferMarin® per day for every 80 US gallons (150 liters) of aquarium water.
- To avoid possible precipitation, avoid to use hw-BufferMarin® and Calcium additives at the same time.
- Please always wait around 5-10 minutes before the application of any additional additives to the aquarium water.
- Keep and store out of reach of children!
- Product is an eye and skin irritant.
- Do not inhale dust.
- Avoid contact with skin.